correcting gps speed\accelerometers in GDA\AEMDATA

Post here if you have an issue with a GEMS Product

Moderators:R!C0, JonMan, RickS

Hentai
New User
correcting gps speed\accelerometers in GDA\AEMDATA

Post by Hentai » Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello I actually have aem data and fairly sure its GDA rebranded. Is there a way off hand to take the GPS speed data and combine it with accelerometer data to make the 1,5,10, etc hz gps speed become 100hz?

RickS
GEMS Engineer
GEMS Engineer

Re: correcting gps speed\accelerometers in GDA\AEMDATA

Post by RickS » Thu May 04, 2017 8:56 am

Not as far as I am aware but I will check with the developers....
Also, the two pieces of software are not identical. To use the 'maths' channels, you would need GDA-Pro if using the GEMS software and I don't know if the AEMdata has this feature. You would be better off asking them directly.

BR, RickS

**Late edit ** Not currently a function but they (our development team) are now looking into its feasibility for future inclusion...!

Hentai
New User

Post by Hentai » Thu May 04, 2017 1:20 pm

RickS wrote:Not as far as I am aware but I will check with the developers....
Also, the two pieces of software are not identical. To use the 'maths' channels, you would need GDA-Pro if using the GEMS software and I don't know if the AEMdata has this feature. You would be better off asking them directly.

BR, RickS

**Late edit ** Not currently a function but they (our development team) are now looking into its feasibility for future inclusion...!
AEMdata has math channels, I have been using them trying to make time and distance slip usable channels for my logs.

https://github.com/dmelgarm/Kalman

I think it would be a huge benefit for everyone that has gps and accelerometers being logged.

RickS
GEMS Engineer
GEMS Engineer

Post by RickS » Thu May 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Amen...!