LDS4 - OLED Driver Display
Ultra clear driver display, visible in direct sunlight
Using cutting edge AMOLED technology, the LDS4 is a huge step forward in motorsport instrumentation. It has many features which make it the best choice for a driver display, whether the application is single-seater, touring car, rally car, prototype or motorbike.
GEMS displays have proven themselves is the harshest possible environments and are used across the world by some of the top race teams including 3 WRC factory teams and multiple Dakar Rally winners.
Available in cased or un-cased versions for steering wheel integration
- Ultra clear AMOLED display technology
- Viewable in direct sunlight
- Fully customisable with What You See Is What
You Get (WYSIWYG) Windows© editing software
- Boots in less than one second
- 16 pages selectable by input pot or CAN
- 16 Gauge types inc: Bar Tacho, Rev Lights, Variable text
- Beacon input for lap timing
- Internal Data-logging
- Screen: 480x272 pixel resolution, true colour
- Screen viewable area: 95mm x 54mm
- 2 Speed inputs, 4 Analogue inputs
- 200MByte data-logging memory
- CAN & Serial communications*
- Size: 123mm x 70mm x 30mm
- Weight: 254g
- Power consumption at 12V: <0.6A
* Serial comms option at build.
For more information or order requests, please use our contact page